Syuqran Jazilan for d click :)

Photobucket

My Friend

Sabtu, 12 September 2009

my 1st introduction

assalamualaikum n salam sejahtera to all my frenz.......................
actually i dunnoe wut 2 say...diz my 1st time i join to create my blog....
b4 diz my frenz oweys invites me to do it but i dun have idea n im also dun like nk write samting yg personal n wut i feel in dairy.... so same things lah in blog..i should put samting rite especially wuts happen in around me.................n tonite, 13september2009 i cant sleep n feel very fresh so i juz on9 n find some artical to read but i still got many time n i dunnoe wut else to do.......
so dlm leka i selak2 blog my frenz n my blog t'create too..heheheheee...
so 4 diz moment...i juz create n update my profile dulu...so u all can noe me 4m dey...n next time i'll write more n more wut i wanna it being here.............
ops!!! already 4'am...nk bsahur n kejut my housemate lak...
dats all 4 today............hihihiii
skejap rasa cm pensyarah lak.................

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan